Research Study Participant Recruitment

Sejal Khatri
Hello,

I am Sejal Khatri. I am a graduate student at the University of Washington
and have worked as an engineer on the Wikipedia Programs and Events
Dashboard Tool. I am planning a research study to understand Indic-language
communities. This study will help us understand community needs and
facilitate further development measures!

I am currently in the process of recruiting Wikipedians from 'kn' Wikipedia
for an interview study. If you agree to be in the study, you will
participate in an interview with a researcher which should last between 60
and 90 minutes and will be conducted remotely via voice or video chat or
in-person at a location of your preference.

Please fill this form if interested: https://forms.gle/pSQrNFQfAHtzekuC9
<https://forms.gle/pSQrNFQfAHtzekuC9?fbclid=IwAR3FInMfbrjNRIpSip4GH6TsmkThzcLdrFpgHv_76t1xqudESl0IDaLmUzo>

To know more about the study:
https://wiki.communitydata.science/Knowledge_Gaps
<https://wiki.communitydata.science/Knowledge_Gaps?fbclid=IwAR3k1NBbV9jD4AOn9gVy-mrTI9oHyms1yY9a22H1PdIof4aidyr_W-GESCQ>

I look forward to getting your responses!

Thanks and Regards,

Sejal Khatri