Research on public opinion / perception on the Portuguese Wikipedia

Research on public opinion / perception on the Portuguese Wikipedia

Oona Castro
Dear all,

Hope you are all well.

I'm writing to check whether any of you have already had access to public opinion researches on the Portuguese Wikipedia.

I've found and read a lot of researches about editorship, consensus X controversies, content management analyses, as well as governance of Wikipedia. However, I've been struggling to find any record of any quantitative research regarding credibility, trust or perception among users of the Portuguese Wikipedia.

I've been working on the Brazil Catalyst Program and would love to see studies on that.

If you ever saw any research or study related to that, I would be grateful if you could share with me.

Thank you so much,

best
Oona