Research showcase for May

Pine W
Hello Research-l,

Does anyone know whether there will be a Wikimedia Research Showcase this
month? I think that these are usually scheduled for 3rd Wednesdays.

Pine

Re: Research showcase for May

Jonathan Morgan
Hi Pine,

We're at the WIkiWorkshop <http://wikiworkshop.org/2019/> this week, so no
Showcase.* We'll be back next month (exact date TBD; we originally
inadvertently scheduled over Juneteenth so we'll need to move the showcase
up or back a week). Check MediaWiki for updates!

Best,
Jonathan

*perhaps anticipating your next question, no, unfortunately the
WikiWorkshop is going being recorded

On Tue, May 14, 2019 at 5:47 AM Pine W <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Research-l,
>
> Does anyone know whether there will be a Wikimedia Research Showcase this
> month? I think that these are usually scheduled for 3rd Wednesdays.
>
> Pine

Jonathan T. Morgan
Senior Design Researcher
Wikimedia Foundation