Resetup of dewiki

Marlen Caemmerer-3
Hello,

dewiki needs a reimport  - I will resetup sql-s5-rr tomorrow, starting at

Tue, 8 pm UTC.

This will take at least 1-2 days.
Please note that during this time sql-s5-user will be sql-s5-rr, too.

Cheers
  Marlen/nosy

Re: Resetup of dewiki

Marlen Caemmerer-3
Hey,

I delayed this maintenance because I get a really fresh dump of s5.
I'll start it on

Thu, 8 pm UTC

Cheers
  Marlen/nosy

On Mon, 27 Jan 2014, Marlen Caemmerer wrote:

> Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 11:09:22
> From: Marlen Caemmerer <[hidden email]>
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: Resetup of dewiki
>
> Hello,
>

> dewiki needs a reimport  - I will resetup sql-s5-rr tomorrow, starting at
>
> Tue, 8 pm UTC.
>
> This will take at least 1-2 days. Please note that during this time
> sql-s5-user will be sql-s5-rr, too.
>
> Cheers
> Marlen/nosy

Re: Resetup of dewiki

Marlen Caemmerer-3
Hey,

looks like transfer takes longer then expected - bottleneck is the transatlantic connection (WMF checked this).

I'll do the maintenance then on

Sat, 8 om UTC

Cheers
  Marlen/nosy

On Tue, 28 Jan 2014, Marlen Caemmerer wrote:

> Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 22:01:20
> From: Marlen Caemmerer <[hidden email]>
> Cc: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: Resetup of dewiki
>
> Hey,
>
> I delayed this maintenance because I get a really fresh dump of s5.
> I'll start it on
>
> Thu, 8 pm UTC
>
> Cheers
> Marlen/nosy
>
> On Mon, 27 Jan 2014, Marlen Caemmerer wrote:
>
>> Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 11:09:22
>> From: Marlen Caemmerer <[hidden email]>
>> To: [hidden email]
>> Subject: Resetup of dewiki
>>
>> Hello,
>>

>> dewiki needs a reimport  - I will resetup sql-s5-rr tomorrow, starting at
>>
>> Tue, 8 pm UTC.
>>
>> This will take at least 1-2 days. Please note that during this time
>> sql-s5-user will be sql-s5-rr, too.
>>
>> Cheers
>> Marlen/nosy

Re: Resetup of dewiki

Marlen Caemmerer-3
Hello,

the dump is reinserted and replication catched up.
A new copy of commonswiki is inserted, too.
Unfortunatelly I still struggle with the replication of commonswiki.
I hoped to have that done before I switch dewiki but it seems the new installation is urgently needed.
So I decided to switch dewiki instances tomorrow evening.

I will do the maintenance

Wed,  8 pm - 10 pm

I will start with moving the user dbs and then switch both dewiki-rr and dewiki-user.
Resetup of the other instance will happen just after this.

Cheers
  Marlen/nosy

On Thu, 30 Jan 2014, Marlen Caemmerer wrote:

> Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 10:42:48
> From: Marlen Caemmerer <[hidden email]>
> Cc: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: [Toolserver-l] Resetup of dewiki
>
> Hey,
>
> looks like transfer takes longer then expected - bottleneck is the
> transatlantic connection (WMF checked this).
>
> I'll do the maintenance then on
>
> Sat, 8 om UTC
>
> Cheers
> Marlen/nosy
>
> On Tue, 28 Jan 2014, Marlen Caemmerer wrote:
>
>> Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 22:01:20
>> From: Marlen Caemmerer <[hidden email]>
>> Cc: [hidden email]
>> Subject: Re: Resetup of dewiki
>>
>> Hey,
>>
>> I delayed this maintenance because I get a really fresh dump of s5.
>> I'll start it on
>>
>> Thu, 8 pm UTC
>>
>> Cheers
>> Marlen/nosy
>>
>> On Mon, 27 Jan 2014, Marlen Caemmerer wrote:
>>
>>> Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 11:09:22
>>> From: Marlen Caemmerer <[hidden email]>
>>> To: [hidden email]
>>> Subject: Resetup of dewiki
>>>
>>> Hello,
>>>

>>> dewiki needs a reimport  - I will resetup sql-s5-rr tomorrow, starting at
>>>
>>> Tue, 8 pm UTC.
>>>
>>> This will take at least 1-2 days. Please note that during this time
>>> sql-s5-user will be sql-s5-rr, too.
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>> Marlen/nosy

Re: Resetup of dewiki

Marlen Caemmerer-3
Hello,

the other dewiki instance (cassia) is up and running as sql-s5-rr now.

Cheers
  Marlen/nosy