Respuesta automática

nonino52

Dear friend:

     This is the greeting from keviop LTD.,one of the  big Electrical wholesaler and Retailer in China.We mainly sell electrical product such as digital cameras,  mobile,LCD TV,xbox, Laptops,DV,Mp4, GPS, please visit  our website:  keviop.com We can offer you both high quality products and good price .All items we list on this website are brand new and original with sealed box. and come with official warranty .

MSN:  [hidden email]

Email:  [hidden email]

Re: Respuesta automática

Tom Ka Chun Chiu
Please be reminded that this is your second time to send advertisement
to others.  Advertisements are STRICTLY PROHIBITED on this mailing
list.

Tom

2009/6/9  <[hidden email]>:

> Dear friend:
>
>      This is the greeting from keviop LTD.,one of the  big Electrical
> wholesaler and Retailer in China.We mainly sell electrical product such as
> digital cameras,  mobile,LCD TV,xbox, Laptops,DV,Mp4, GPS, please visit  our
> website:  keviop.com We can offer you both high quality products and good
> price .All items we list on this website are brand new and original with
> sealed box. and come with official warranty .
>

> MSN:  [hidden email]
>
> Email:  [hidden email]
>
>        [hidden email]

Re: Respuesta automática

Anirudh S. Bhati
Hi Tom,

Please remove him from the list.  I think it's an automated bot and in any case this is a direct advertisement and solicitation, warrants a removal and a ban.

Yours sincerely,

Anirudh Singh Bhati
Student of Law, Gujarat National Law University,
Gandhinagar, India.

Handphone: +6581362209
Skype: anirudhsbh

If this email were legal advice, it would be followed by a bill.

2009/6/9  <[hidden email]>:
> Dear friend:
>
>      This is the greeting from keviop LTD.,one of the  big Electrical
> wholesaler and Retailer in China.We mainly sell electrical product such as
> digital cameras,  mobile,LCD TV,xbox, Laptops,DV,Mp4, GPS, please visit  our
> website:  keviop.com We can offer you both high quality products and good
> price .All items we list on this website are brand new and original with
> sealed box. and come with official warranty .
>

> MSN:  [hidden email]
>
> Email:  [hidden email]
>
>        [hidden email]

Re: Respuesta automática

Casey Brown-3
2009/6/9 Anirudh Bhati <[hidden email]>:
> Please remove him from the list.  I think it's an automated bot and in any
> case this is a direct advertisement and solicitation, warrants a removal and
> a ban.

I've put him on moderation.

--
Casey Brown