Restaurant on Thursday evening in Lausanne

Restaurant on Thursday evening in Lausanne

Ludovic Péron
Hi,

Thursday afternoon (16th january), Wikimedia CH and Wikimedia France will organize a meeting in Lausanne. The aim of this meeting is to discuss projects we could work together on. The following Wikimedia France members are scheduled to attend :

* Nathalie Martin, executive director;
* Benoit Evellin, board member, former Wikimedian in residence at the Palace of Versailles;
* Léa Lacroix, board member.

I suggest we have dinner together on Thursday evening in Lausanne. Wikimedia CH members are more than welcome: please let me quickly know if you are interested in joining us, so that I can book the appropriate number of seats.

Best regards,

Ludovic

Re: Restaurant on Thursday evening in Lausanne

Gabriel Thullen
Hi Ludo,

I am interested. Where will this be ?

Best regards
Gabriel

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 12:02 PM, Ludovic Péron <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Thursday afternoon (16th january), Wikimedia CH and Wikimedia France will organize a meeting in Lausanne. The aim of this meeting is to discuss projects we could work together on. The following Wikimedia France members are scheduled to attend :

* Nathalie Martin, executive director;
* Benoit Evellin, board member, former Wikimedian in residence at the Palace of Versailles;
* Léa Lacroix, board member.

I suggest we have dinner together on Thursday evening in Lausanne. Wikimedia CH members are more than welcome: please let me quickly know if you are interested in joining us, so that I can book the appropriate number of seats.

Best regards,

Ludovic

Re: Restaurant on Thursday evening in Lausanne

Gabriel Thullen
What are the details on this meeting ?
I can be in Lausanne at 17h00.

CU tomorrow
Gabe

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 4:31 PM, Ludovic Péron <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

I book the restaurant for 19h15 at Pinte Besson.  (rue de la Hale)

Ludovic

2014/1/15 Gabriel Thullen <[hidden email]>
[...]

Gilbert Conus
Perfect. See you tonight.

Have a nice day,
Gilbert