The Foundation evolves. Some are leaving, some are joining and
reinforcing the current team.
Rob was not mentionned till now, but Rob is an important part of the
puzzle as well, who will become a bit more important.
Rob Halsell has been our part-time data center technician since December
2006, maintaining servers in our Tampa facility on the recommendation of
our previous tech, Kyle Anderson. Since January he has additionally been
working on securing and improving the office network in St. Petersburg.
With 200+ servers to maintain in Tampa and a growing office staff with
the attendant IT needs, we needed him available additional hours. Rob
will now be working full-time for the Foundation, under the direction of
* data center technician at Tampa facility.
* Maintaining servers and network.
* Receiving and setting up hardware.
* Diagnosing and returning failed hardware, working with vendors as
necessary on RMAs and fixes.
* office IT technician in St. Petersburg office.
* Maintaining desktop and server computers and wired and wireless networks.
* Technical support for software and hardware issues in the office.
* Setting up and maintaining backup system for in-office desktop
computers and file servers.
Rob is a very smily and talkative person, bringing sunlight in the office.