Rodovid.org - Familly tree wiki, which would like to become a wikimedia project

Rodovid.org - Familly tree wiki, which would like to become a wikimedia project

Ben Webb-3
I've posted about this before, but I only recieved a couple of
replies. http://rodovid.org is a familly tree wiki and I think it
would be great if it became a wikimedia project. I have added it to
meta (http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Rodovid.org) and to the list of
proposals 9http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Proposals_for_new_projects#Rodovid.org_-_Fully_functional_global_family_tree).

I been asked if I know about wikitree. Yes, I do and have asked the
creator of that project on his talk page if he would be interested in
merging the projects, but as of yet, no reply.

What I really would like to know is if this could become a Wikimedia
project, whether people think it should and what has to happen for it
to become one.

Benjamin Webb (User:Bjwebb)

P.S. How do you reply to a post, do you just use the same subject line?