Rollcall

Anirudh S. Bhati
Rollcall guys, let's see who else is on the list!

Anirudh
[[User:Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington]]

Re: Rollcall

Michael Bimmler
On 6/1/07, Anirudh <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Rollcall guys, let's see who else is on the list!

well... I'm on the list but I guess I don't count. I live in
Switzerland,and I mainly try to keep track of what is going on in
other (proposed) chapters and chime in with some advice from how we
(Wikimedia CH) did it. But well, there are supposed to be 31 persons
on this list, so there must be some other people...

Michael

Re: Rollcall

Angela-5
On 6/1/07, Michael Bimmler <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On 6/1/07, Anirudh <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Rollcall guys, let's see who else is on the list!
> >
> well... I'm on the list but I guess I don't count. I live in
> Switzerland,and I mainly try to keep track of what is going on in
> other (proposed) chapters and chime in with some advice from how we
> (Wikimedia CH) did it.

Me too. :)

I subscribed to every mailing list when I was on the Board of
Trustees. I live in England and Australia, so I'm not directly
involved with the proposed India chapter but I'm generally interested
in the formation of chapters.

Angela

--
Angela Beesley
Wikia.com

Re: Rollcall

Eukesh Ranjit
Good to see the rollcall. Is the India chapter upto something lately?
Eukesh
(from Nepal Bhasa, Nepali, Hindi, and to lesser extent Bhojpuri, Pali, Sanskrit, Kashmiri and Assamese wikipedia at the moment)

Angela <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 6/1/07, Michael Bimmler wrote:
> On 6/1/07, Anirudh wrote:
> > Rollcall guys, let's see who else is on the list!
> >
> well... I'm on the list but I guess I don't count. I live in
> Switzerland,and I mainly try to keep track of what is going on in
> other (proposed) chapters and chime in with some advice from how we
> (Wikimedia CH) did it.

Me too. :)

I subscribed to every mailing list when I was on the Board of
Trustees. I live in England and Australia, so I'm not directly
involved with the proposed India chapter but I'm generally interested
in the formation of chapters.

Angela

--
Angela Beesley
Wikia.com

Re: Rollcall

R K Thukral

Nice to have a first roll call

Thanks.

R K Thukral

New Delhi

Angela <[hidden email]> wrote:

On 6/1/07, Michael Bimmler wrote:
> On 6/1/07, Anirudh wrote:
> > Rollcall guys, let's see who else is on the list!
> >
> well... I'm on the list but I guess I don't count. I live in
> Switzerland,and I mainly try to keep track of what is going on in
> other (proposed) chapters and chime in with some advice from how we
> (Wikimedia CH) did it.

Me too. :)

I subscribed to every mailing list when I was on the Board of
Trustees. I live in England and Australia, so I'm not directly
involved with the proposed India chapter but I'm generally interested
in the formation of chapters.

Angela

--
Angela Beesley
Wikia.com

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

dangerous content by ESVA, and is believed
to be clean.

Re: Rollcall

Srikeit
I'm in too. For those of you who've never heard of me, I'm Srikeit living in India. I'm primarily involved in en-wiki and am an admin there.
Cheers
Srikeit

Angela <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 6/1/07, Michael Bimmler wrote:
> On 6/1/07, Anirudh wrote:
> > Rollcall guys, let's see who else is on the list!
> >
> well... I'm on the list but I guess I don't count. I live in
> Switzerland,and I mainly try to keep track of what is going on in
> other (proposed) chapters and chime in with some advice from how we
> (Wikimedia CH) did it.

Me too. :)

I subscribed to every mailing list when I was on the Board of
Trustees. I live in England and Australia, so I'm not directly
involved with the proposed India chapter but I'm generally interested
in the formation of chapters.

Angela

--
Angela Beesley

Send instant messages to your online friends <a href="http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

<a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaindia-l" target="_blank">http://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaindia-l

Re: Rollcall

mitul0520
Hi everyone in the list.

Mitul
(admin: hi wikpedia)

Angela <[hidden email]> wrote:

On 6/1/07, Michael Bimmler wrote:
> On 6/1/07, Anirudh wrote:
> > Rollcall guys, let's see who else is on the list!
> >
> well... I'm on the list but I guess I don't count. I live in
> Switzerland,and I mainly try to keep track of what is going on in
> other (proposed) chapters and chime in with some advice from how we
> (Wikimedia CH) did it.

Me too. :)

I subscribed to every mailing list when I was on the Board of
Trustees. I live in England and Australia, so I'm not directly
involved with the proposed India chapter but I'm generally interested
in the formation of chapters.

Angela

--
Angela Beesley

 Send instant messages to your online friends <a href="http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
Checked by AVG Free Edition.

dangerous content by ESVA, and is believed
to be clean.

<a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaindia-l" target="_blank">http://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaindia-l

Re: Rollcall

Ganesh Krishnamurthy
I am on this list.

Regards, Ganesh (User:Ganeshk)

On 6/1/07, Anirudh <[hidden email]> wrote:
Rollcall guys, let's see who else is on the list!

Anirudh
[[User:Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington]]

Re: Rollcall

Desiphral

Hi, I'm Desiphral, admin at Romani Wikipedia, I'm on the list too.

Re: Rollcall

Riana-2
Riana here, admin on en-WP.

On 03/06/07, Desiphral <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi, I'm Desiphral, admin at Romani Wikipedia, I'm on the list too.

<a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaindia-l" target="_blank">http://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaindia-l

--
User:Riana (Wikipedia administrator)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Riana