Romanian republish request

Alex Grigore
Hello.

Someone published the Romanian translation of Sue's Appeal despite its status was still "proofreading". Because a Romanian editor proofread the message today I ask you for a republish – a lot of changes were made.
Thank you,
Sebi

Re: Romanian republish request

Casey Brown-5
On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 1:57 PM, Alex Grigore <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Someone published the Romanian translation of Sue's Appeal despite its
> status was still "proofreading". Because a Romanian editor proofread the
> message today I ask you for a republish – a lot of changes were made.

Has this already been done?  In the future, you don't need to send a
message to the list about this, you can just update the status to
"ready" and it will be (re)published.

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023

Re: Romanian republish request

George Mel
Hi all,
Just writing to say Merry Christmas to all :)
Best wishes!