Room open for sharing on July 15th

Abbad Diraneyya

Hi everyone,

I'll be arriving in Cape Town a day earlier than other scholarship recipients, on July 15th, and will be staying for one night in the nearby Stay Easy Cape Town City Bowl. The minimal rate for both single and double rooms seems to be the same. Would anyone be interested in sharing?

I'll be making the reservation in about 48 hours, so you'll need to inform me ASAP.

Best,

Abbad.

Re: Room open for sharing on July 15th

Olga Lidia Paredes Alcoreza
Hi Abbad, I´ll be at cape town some adys after, do you have any
recomendations to find  hosting?

--
Olga Lidia Paredes Alcoreza, Arq.
72066442

Re: Room open for sharing on July 15th

Ciell Wikipedia
Hi Olga,

Maybe you could try airbnb? There are several around in the Cape.

Vriendelijke groet,
Ciell