Rough Project idea (suggestion)

K. Kaushik Reddy
Hi developers,

This is Kaushik Reddy. I am currently working on few data science tools,
naming few pandas, seaborn, Matplotlib,NumPy etc with python.
Can I propose projects for wikimedia dealing with data science?
If you people agree to have projects in data science, I would like to
propose few within 3 days.

Will be waiting for your response.

Regards,
Kaushik.

Re: Rough Project idea (suggestion)

Daniel Kinzler-3
Hello Kaushik!

If you don't get any responses here, perhaps try the wiki-research-l mailing
list <https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wiki-research-l>.

Good luck!

-- daniel

Am 27.01.19 um 14:45 schrieb K. Kaushik Reddy:

> Hi developers,
>
> This is Kaushik Reddy. I am currently working on few data science tools,
> naming few pandas, seaborn, Matplotlib,NumPy etc with python.
> Can I propose projects for wikimedia dealing with data science?
> If you people agree to have projects in data science, I would like to
> propose few within 3 days.
>
> Will be waiting for your response.
>

> Regards,
> Kaushik.

Daniel Kinzler
Principal Software Engineer, Core Platform

Re: Rough Project idea (suggestion)

K. Kaushik Reddy
Greetings Daniel,

Thanks, I'll check them out.