== Overview ==
SCooP aims at joining people from different fields, such as math,
computer science, chemistry, physics, biology etc., who are interested
in Community of Practice (CoPs). The workshop shall facilitate the
exchange of experiences and implementations. In particular, to address
questions such as:
* What are scientific or educational practices in educational and
* Can these practice be automatically detected/ collected/ or modeled?
* What are implementations for CoPs?
* Which features make these tools so attractive and how do they support
(practices of) CoPs?
Papers (including position papers and research proposals) on the
theoretic aspects of scientific and educational CoPs as well as system
descriptions and demonstrations of respective systems, prototypes, and
mock ups are welcome!
== Important dates ==
* Submission of title and abstract: May 16th (via email at
[hidden email] )
* Submission of papers: May 30th
* Notification of acceptance: June 6th
* Camera ready copies due: June 20th (approximately)
* Workshop in Bremen: June 27th