SEARCHING FOR MARK ANDREW GREEN

edwin livugu
As a new user of the Wikipedia it would be my humble request for you to link me up with my long lost friend, mentor and high school teacher who taught me together with his wife Sue green while they were here in Kenya on the world teach program
Please help me out to get in touch with this couple as there is some very important information that i would wish to share with them
be blessed
 Edwin

Re: SEARCHING FOR MARK ANDREW GREEN

Wyatt Lucas

> As a new user of the Wikipedia it would be my humble request for you to link me up with my long lost friend, mentor and high school teacher who taught me together with his wife Sue green while they were here in Kenya on the world teach program
> Please help me out to get in touch with this couple as there is some very important information that i would wish to share with them
> be blessed
>  Edwin

I don't quite understand; is he a Wikipedia user? If not, I don't see any relevance to this mailing list.

--
~yutsi

Re: SEARCHING FOR MARK ANDREW GREEN

David Gerard-2
On 28 August 2012 12:59, Wyatt Lucas <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> As a new user of the Wikipedia it would be my humble request for you to link me up with my long lost friend, mentor and high school teacher who taught me together with his wife Sue green while they were here in Kenya on the world teach program

> I don't quite understand; is he a Wikipedia user? If not, I don't see any relevance to this mailing list.

I wasn't sure either, but I let it through on the off-chance someone
here knows what it's about and could help.

- d.

Re: SEARCHING FOR MARK ANDREW GREEN

Martin Møller Skarbiniks Pedersen
On 27 August 2012 16:23, edwin livugu <[hidden email]> wrote:
> As a new user of the Wikipedia it would be my humble request for you to link me up with my long lost friend, mentor and high school teacher who taught me together with his wife Sue green while they were here in Kenya on the world teach program
> Please help me out to get in touch with this couple as there is some very important information that i would wish to share with them
> be blessed
>  Edwin

This guy ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Andrew_Green

Re: SEARCHING FOR MARK ANDREW GREEN

Nathan Awrich
On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 8:16 AM, Martin Møller Skarbiniks Pedersen <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> This guy ?
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Andrew_Green

"Years earlier, Green and his wife, Susan, served as teachers in Kenya with
WorldTeach Project, a development organization at Harvard
University<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvard_University>
.[*citation needed <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citation_needed>*
]"

Seems likely.

Re: SEARCHING FOR MARK ANDREW GREEN

Bob the Wikipedian
Can we cite the mailing list? :D

On 8/28/2012 7:33 AM, Nathan wrote:
> "Years earlier, Green and his wife, Susan, served as teachers in Kenya
> with WorldTeach Project, a development organization at Harvard
> University<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvard_University>
> .[*citation needed
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citation_needed>* ]" Seems
> likely. _______________________________________________ WikiEN-l
> mailing list [hidden email] To unsubscribe from this
> mailing list, visit:

Re: SEARCHING FOR MARK ANDREW GREEN

Wyatt Lucas
On an unrelated note, could you possibly not use that signature in emails to the mailing list? It's tantamount to advertising.

--
~~yutsi
Sent from my iPhone.

On Aug 28, 2012, at 9:14 AM, Luca Motoc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> There is no wikipedia username with Mark Andrew Green.We will notify you if we find him.
> 2012/8/28 David Gerard <[hidden email]>
> On 28 August 2012 12:59, Wyatt Lucas <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> >> As a new user of the Wikipedia it would be my humble request for you to link me up with my long lost friend, mentor and high school teacher who taught me together with his wife Sue green while they were here in Kenya on the world teach program
>
> > I don't quite understand; is he a Wikipedia user? If not, I don't see any relevance to this mailing list.
>

> I wasn't sure either, but I let it through on the off-chance someone
> here knows what it's about and could help.
>

> - d.

> Luca Motoc site:http://sites.google.com/site/lucamotoc/
> Europeana bruxelles (EEB4) 4 EEB4 WEB.
> SOMERFESTO 23/06/2012 SOMERFESTO WEBSITE
> P4ENa  Tom Wadsworth P4RO .Vlaicu Adriana
> CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION:  This communication and any attachment to this communication is confidential, is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which this communication is addressed and is privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from all dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication or such attachment.  If you have received this communication or any attachment to this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by email   and delete and destroy the communication or attachment you have received and all copies thereof.  Receipt by an individual or entity, through misdirection, error or mistake, or by wrongful dissemination, work product or other legal or private privilege, and does not invalidate the sender’s requirement and expectation of confidentiality and privacy.

Re: SEARCHING FOR MARK ANDREW GREEN

Luca Motoc
yes.

Europeana bruxelles (EEB4) 4 EEB4 WEB. <http://www.eeb4.eu/>
SOMERFESTO 23/06/2012 SOMERFESTO WEBSITE <http://www.somerfesto.eu>
[...]

SPUI
On 8/28/2012 10:44 AM, Wyatt Lucas wrote:
> On an unrelated note, could you possibly not use that signature in emails to the mailing list? It's tantamount to advertising.

And your sig isn't? :)

> --
> ~~yutsi
> Sent from my iPhone.

Re: SEARCHING FOR MARK ANDREW GREEN

Wyatt Lucas
I have my iPhone mail's sig say that in order to explain the discrepancy in formatting caused when I switch to Thunderbird in the middle of an email conversation.

--
~~yutsi
Sent from my iPhone.