[SF] Allow Special:RunQuery to Output Custom Extension Results

[SF] Allow Special:RunQuery to Output Custom Extension Results

lbillett
We use SF to generate some highcharts output (through a custom tag extension) based on SMW properties, but Special:RunQuery won't fire up the extension unless this little wfRunHooks line is added to SF_RunQuery.php around line 150. Once there everything works perfect.

// Now write everything to the screen.
wfRunHooks( 'OutputPageBeforeHTML',array( &$wgOut, &$text ) );
$wgOut->addHTML( $text );

A local IT contractor got this to work for us using the above. I don't know if this is the right list on which to mention it. I'm curious to know if there's a problem with this adjustment/hack and whether it should/could be included into SF_RunQuery.php (blow up other things, security etc.). I'm not a developer and have no idea how to 'commit' such a contribution.

lpab