Quantcast

SMW for biology...

Dan Bolser-3
Hi all,

The January edition of the NAR [1] database issue [2] has a wiki
focus, and has published several papers describing projects that use
Semantic MediaWiki [3-6]!

Massive thanks to all the developers, documenters, and debuggers for
making SMW a tool that can support scientific research!

Happy Holidays!
Dan.

[1] http://nar.oxfordjournals.org/
[2] http://nar.oxfordjournals.org/content/current

[3] http://nar.oxfordjournals.org/content/40/D1/D1250.abstract
[4] http://nar.oxfordjournals.org/content/40/D1/D1295.abstract
[5] http://nar.oxfordjournals.org/content/40/D1/D1308.abstract
[6] http://nar.oxfordjournals.org/content/40/D1/D1313.abstract

Re: SMW for biology...

badon
Count me in! I enjoy hunting bugs and writing documentation for SMW and related MediaWiki tools and extensions. I'm very pleased to see SMW getting some good press!

Re: SMW for biology...

Yury Katkov
Added these publications to our wiki:
http://semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Semantic_MediaWiki_publications