SMW hosting

Raffi
Hi - I've scoured the web looking for a hosting company offering SMW as an
easy install script on a shared server.  Some of them offer Mediawiki
installs in their control panels, but not Semantic Mediawiki so far as I
can tell.

Does anyone know of any?  If there aren't any I can just do the MW install,
then the SMW, but even for that I'd be interested in hosting
recommendations.

The site should have its own domain name, will have hundreds of pages, up
to maybe a couple of thousand, and probably generate not much traffic.  I'd
guess a few dozen to a hundred visitors per day.

Thanks!