SMW merchandise

Krabina Bernhard
Dear SMW enthusiast,

Sabine and I thought that it is about time to have awesome SMW merandise available.

I put up some suggestions on Teespring:
https://teespring.com/en/semantic-mediawiki

This is a first test to see
- how teespring works for this purpose. (The seem to be quite suitable as they ship from the US and Europe)
- how you like the ideas and what other ideas you would have
- how the quality of the delivered products is

There is a small surplus charged on the products. This way we might be able to get some small funds for additional marketing purposes, e. g.
- SMW stickers/flyers
- facebook/google ads
- other things (please share your ideas).
100% of any money we recieve from this activity will be used for SMW, not for us!

So please help us in bying the first items. As this is a test, don't buy too many yet (except that you have experience with teespring and know the quality of their products).

My goal is to see many of you at SMWCon in Fall with some merach items :-)

Please tell us if you like the idea to set this up, what ideas you would have for additional items or what else you think about this.

cheers,
Bernhard

Re: SMW merchandise

Yaron Koren-2
For what it's worth, there is already an SMW merchandise "store", on
CafePress, though I think it hasn't really been publicized since it was
first created (in 2012):

http://www.cafepress.com/semanticmediawiki/8628807

I don't know how CafePress compares to Teespring. I'm also not entirely
sure who the CafePress store's money goes to - I think Joel Natividad.

-Yaron