SMW on 1 wiki of a Farm

Tom Hutchison
So reading some of the old discussions I am under the impression there isn't an easy method to install SMW on one wiki in a farm of 3 sharing the install of MW. Unless I install SMW on all 3 wikis because of composer autoloading.

Tom

Re: SMW on 1 wiki of a Farm

Tobias Oetterer
Hi Tom

I chose to go with the tarball installation[0] for my wiki farm. Note,
however that I don't use any of the other smw extensions on the family
(except semantic title).

Cheers,
Tobias Oetterer

[0]:
https://www.semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Installation/Using_Tarball_(wit
hout_shell_access)

--
If this email is rather brief, it is not meant to be impolite but to respect
your time.

University of Paderborn
Zentrum IMT
Warburger Stra├če 100
33098 Paderborn

Office: N5.338
Phone: 05251/60-2194

Re: SMW on 1 wiki of a Farm

Remco de Boer
Hi Tom,

You're right. Composer does not play nice with a farm setup.

Cheers,
Remco

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 12:10 AM Tom <[hidden email]> wrote:

> So reading some of the old discussions I am under the impression there
> isn't an easy method to install SMW on one wiki in a farm of 3 sharing the
> install of MW. Unless I install SMW on all 3 wikis because of composer
> autoloading.
>
> Tom

Re: SMW on 1 wiki of a Farm

Tom Hutchison
Thanks Remco and Tobias

The owner has decided to have me remove the other two wikis and focus on just the one.