SMW::updateDatasmw_atts2 error

david-217
Hi, the wiki give me this message when I'm trying to save after editing
some pages:

----------
S'ha produït un error de sintaxi en una consulta a la base de dades. Açò
podria indicar un error en el programari. La darrera consulta que s'ha
intentat fer ha estat:

    (consulta SQL oculta)

des de la funció «SMW::updateDatasmw_atts2». L'error de retorn ha estat
«1205: Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction
(95.211.14.38)
---------

This is in catalan, the translation could be:

---------
There was a syntax error in a query to database. This may indicate a bug
in the software. The last attempted database query was:

    (hidden SQL query)

from the function «SMW::updateDatasmw_atts2». The returned error was
«1205: Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction
(95.211.14.38)
---------

I'm feeling that this happen after runing 'php SMW_refreshData.php -v'
from shell. Maybe with the pages created by users during it.
These pages hasn't properties when I click the browse properties link
(and the page contain templates with property settings).

But I don't know how to solve it.

David.

Re: SMW::updateDatasmw_atts2 error

Jeroen De Dauw-2