SMW working together with extension:Wikibase?

SMW working together with extension:Wikibase?

Andreas Plank-2
Hi

is it possible to use SMW together wit extension:Wikibase? From what I've read I'm uncertain. It also has a property name space.

Do they conflict each other? Any experiences?

Thanks for the answer, regards
Andreas

Re: SMW working together with extension:Wikibase?

Jeroen De Dauw-2
Hey,

The conflict of the property namespace is the only issue that I can think of. And I suspect you can get around that by configuring one of the two to use a different name for this namespace. Then again, I've not tried this, so might well be wrong.

Beware that Wikibase is nowhere near as ready as SMW for third party usage. See my answer here for more details: https://www.quora.com/To-implement-a-new-easy-to-use-semantic-MediaWiki-based-internal-knowledgebase-should-I-implement-Wikibase-or-Semantic-Mediawiki-Why

Cheers
Software craftsmanship advocate