SMWCon streaming

david mason-2
Hi all,

sorry about the delay, SMWCon streaming is available from
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1atd2NZgTDw&feature=youtu.be

We've captured this morning's sessions.

David

Re: SMWCon streaming

Yury Katkov
Hi David! The sound is really incomprehensable. Is that just the
record of the streaming or will the videoresults of the conference be
of the same quality?
-----
Yury Katkov

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 11:43 PM, david mason <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> sorry about the delay, SMWCon streaming is available from
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1atd2NZgTDw&feature=youtu.be
>
> We've captured this morning's sessions.
>
> David

Re: SMWCon streaming

david mason-2

On 21 May 2014 16:29, Yury Katkov <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi David! The sound is really incomprehensable. Is that just the
> record of the streaming or will the videoresults of the conference be
> of the same quality?

Unfortunately there is not much we can do about it today, but we are
separately recording the sessions for upload later, and will bring in a
better camera/mic for tomorrow.

David

> -----
> Yury Katkov
>

> On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 11:43 PM, david mason <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > sorry about the delay, SMWCon streaming is available from
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1atd2NZgTDw&feature=youtu.be
> >
> > We've captured this morning's sessions.
> >
> > David

Re: SMWCon streaming

david mason-2
please try this address for today's broadcast:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTbcaSr4BCQ#t=247

wikidata keynote is starting now.

David

Re: SMWCon streaming

Peter Brooks
Thank you for that - unfortunately the sound quality is very poor, so
I wasn't able to listen to it. I'm not sure if they can use a better
microphone, or have it closer to the speaker.

On 22 May 2014 15:26, david mason <[hidden email]> wrote:

> please try this address for today's broadcast:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTbcaSr4BCQ#t=247
>
> wikidata keynote is starting now.
>
> David

Re: SMWCon streaming

david mason-2
Unfortunately it's just a unidirectional mic in not the best location, and
speakers like to wander. Apologies to attempted remote attendees.

David

On 22 May 2014 09:53, Peter Brooks <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thank you for that - unfortunately the sound quality is very poor, so
> I wasn't able to listen to it. I'm not sure if they can use a better
> microphone, or have it closer to the speaker.
>
> On 22 May 2014 15:26, david mason <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > please try this address for today's broadcast:
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTbcaSr4BCQ#t=247
> >
> > wikidata keynote is starting now.
> >
> > David

Re: SMWCon streaming

Scott MacLeod
Thanks for letting us know.

Let's let each other know if a better version - with better audio of Markus
as well as with complete slides - is posted, here -
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfmBDUL72PFh4mDZ2Cb5svA - or elsewhere.

Thanks,
Scott

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 7:04 AM, david mason <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Unfortunately it's just a unidirectional mic in not the best location, and
> speakers like to wander. Apologies to attempted remote attendees.
>
> David
>

> On 22 May 2014 09:53, Peter Brooks <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Thank you for that - unfortunately the sound quality is very poor, so
> > I wasn't able to listen to it. I'm not sure if they can use a better
> > microphone, or have it closer to the speaker.
> >
> > On 22 May 2014 15:26, david mason <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > please try this address for today's broadcast:
> > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTbcaSr4BCQ#t=247
> > >
> > > wikidata keynote is starting now.
> > >
> > > David

http://scottmacleod.com/worlduniversityandschool.htm

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and
confidential. If the reader of this email message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please notify the sender and destroy/delete all copies of
the transmittal. Thank you.

Re: SMWCon streaming

david mason-2
One more time with improved audio.