Santhosh Thottingal joins the Foundation Engineering Team and Gerard Meijssen as technology outreach consultant.

Santhosh Thottingal joins the Foundation Engineering Team and Gerard Meijssen as technology outreach consultant.

CherianTinu Abraham
Santhosh Thottingal joins the Foundation Engineering Team and Gerard Meijssen as technology outreach consultant.
Gerard Meijssen , if I may call as an indophile, is very dear for many of us and others who reads india mailing list :)

Special congratulations and best wishes to both of them.

Regards
Tinu Cherian

Re: Santhosh Thottingal joins the Foundation Engineering Team and Gerard Meijssen as technology outreach consultant.

Bugzilla from pravin.d.s@gmail.com

On 7 September 2011 14:07, CherianTinu Abraham <[hidden email]> wrote:
Santhosh Thottingal joins the Foundation Engineering Team and Gerard Meijssen as technology outreach consultant.
Gerard Meijssen , if I may call as an indophile, is very dear for many of us and others who reads india mailing list :)

Congrats to Santhosh and Gerard.

-
Pravin Satpute

Special congratulations and best wishes to both of them.

Regards
Tinu Cherian

Re: Santhosh Thottingal joins the Foundation Engineering Team and Gerard Meijssen as technology outreach consultant.

Subhashish Panigrahi
Wow, this is really great news. Congratulations both of you Rajesh and Gerald.

regards
Subha

Re: Santhosh Thottingal joins the Foundation Engineering Team and Gerard Meijssen as technology outreach consultant.

Subhashish Panigrahi
Oops, Sorry, heartiest congratulations Santhosh and Gerald, sorry for the typo. Thanks Tinu for correcting me

Subha

Re: Santhosh Thottingal joins the Foundation Engineering Team and Gerard Meijssen as technology outreach consultant.

Akshay Agarwal
Congrats Santhosh & Gerald, we can now predict many of the i18n bugs affecting Indian Wikis getting resolved quickly!

On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 11:14 AM, Vickram Crishna <[hidden email]> wrote:
A different kind ;-) of l18n problem!

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 8:26 PM, CherianTinu Abraham <[hidden email]> wrote:
No, no.. not again.. He is Gerard Meijssen :)

Oops, Congrats Gerard!

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 6:11 PM, Akshay Agarwal <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats Santhosh & Gerald, we can now predict many of the i18n bugs affecting Indian Wikis getting resolved quickly!

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 2:42 PM, Subhashish Panigrahi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Oops, Sorry, heartiest congratulations Santhosh and Gerald, sorry for the typo. Thanks Tinu for correcting me

Subha

-Akshay Agarwal

Vickram
Fool On The Hill

-Akshay Agarwal

Re: Santhosh Thottingal joins the Foundation Engineering Team and Gerard Meijssen as technology outreach consultant.

hisham mundol-2
Welcome to both Santhosh & Gerard.  We're in exciting times and it's awesome to have you guys.

Warmest Regards,

hisham

On Sep 7, 2011, at 2:07 PM, CherianTinu Abraham wrote:

Santhosh Thottingal joins the Foundation Engineering Team and Gerard Meijssen as technology outreach consultant.
Gerard Meijssen , if I may call as an indophile, is very dear for many of us and others who reads india mailing list :)

Special congratulations and best wishes to both of them.

Regards
Tinu Cherian

Re: Santhosh Thottingal joins the Foundation Engineering Team and Gerard Meijssen as technology outreach consultant.

Sue Gardner-2
On 7 September 2011 01:53, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 7 September 2011 14:07, CherianTinu Abraham <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Santhosh Thottingal joins the Foundation Engineering Team and Gerard
>> Meijssen as technology outreach consultant.
>> Gerard Meijssen , if I may call as an indophile, is very dear for many of
>> us and others who reads india mailing list :)

It is really lovely news, isn't it :-)

I am really happy about it. Santosh and Gerard and Siebrand and Niklas
all going to help us make good progress better supporting the Indic
languages :-)

Thanks,
Sue

--

Sue Gardner
Executive Director

415 839 6885 office
415 816 9967 cell

the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!

Re: Santhosh Thottingal joins the Foundation Engineering Team and Gerard Meijssen as technology outreach consultant.

Rajesh Pandey-2
Congratulations Gerard and Santhosh :)

On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 6:54 AM, Sue Gardner <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 7 September 2011 01:53, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 7 September 2011 14:07, CherianTinu Abraham <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Santhosh Thottingal joins the Foundation Engineering Team and Gerard
>> Meijssen as technology outreach consultant.
>> Gerard Meijssen , if I may call as an indophile, is very dear for many of
>> us and others who reads india mailing list :)

It is really lovely news, isn't it :-)

I am really happy about it. Santosh and Gerard and Siebrand and Niklas
all going to help us make good progress better supporting the Indic
languages :-)
+1
Thanks,
Sue