Scheduling the February 2018 US Wikimedians' meeting

Scheduling the February 2018 US Wikimedians' meeting

Pharos-3
Hi Wiki-Americans,

You're invited to help schedule our next monthly online meeting!

You can fill in your available dates and times here:

Thanks,
Pharos

Re: Scheduling the February 2018 US Wikimedians' meeting

Pharos-3
The poll, has closed, and the wining date by consensus is next Monday February 5.

Please see call-in details and add your ideas to the agenda here:

Thanks,
Pharos