Scheduling the March 2018 US Wikimedians' meeting

Scheduling the March 2018 US Wikimedians' meeting

Pharos-3
Hi Wiki-Americans,

You're invited to help schedule our next monthly online meeting!

You can fill in your available dates and times here:

Thanks,
Pharos

Re: Scheduling the March 2018 US Wikimedians' meeting

Pine W
Hi US Wikimedians,

I emailed Pharos a few days ago to request that the poll be closed but I have not heard back, so I'm going to be bold and say that the meeting will be Monday, March 26th at 6:00 PM Pacific / 9:00 PM Eastern.

The page for the meeting on Meta is located at https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WALRUS/March_2018. You are welcome to add items to the agenda.

The link to the Zoom meeting and some other details are still to be determined. Please watch that page for updates.

Regards,

On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 9:10 AM, Pharos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Wiki-Americans,

You're invited to help schedule our next monthly online meeting!

You can fill in your available dates and times here:

Thanks,
Pharos

Re: Scheduling the March 2018 US Wikimedians' meeting

Pharos-3
I think maybe we should reschedule to the Wednesday March 28, which got the same number of votes, and will maybe give people a little more time.

What do folks think about Wednesday rather than Monday?

I can set up the Zoom later today/tonight.

Thanks,
Pharos

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 3:32 PM, Pine W <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Never mind, we're going to stick to Monday evening 6 Pacific / 9 Eastern,

I hadn't realised that Pine had already recruited RachelWex to moderate, and several speakers:

Great to here from all the points of view on Monday night.

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)