Scheduling the September 2016 Wikimedia US Coalition meeting

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Scheduling the September 2016 Wikimedia US Coalition meeting

Pine W
Hi US Wikimedians,

Please participate in this poll to help schedule our September meeting: http://doodle.com/poll/ui9yvh8qaawfsax4. All times shown are Pacific by default.

A tentative agenda is at https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WALRUS/September_2016. You are welcome to add items to the agenda.

This will be our last meeting before WikiConference North America in October.

Pine

_______________________________________________
Wikimediaus-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaus-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Scheduling the September 2016 Wikimedia US Coalition meeting

Pine W
Hi all,

The next US Wikimedians meeting is now scheduled for Monday, September 19, at 6 PM Pacific / 9 PM Eastern. This is the last meeting before WikiConference North America in October.

The Zoom meeting link will be forthcoming.

Pine

On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 10:27 AM, Pine W <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi US Wikimedians,

Please participate in this poll to help schedule our September meeting: http://doodle.com/poll/ui9yvh8qaawfsax4. All times shown are Pacific by default.

A tentative agenda is at https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WALRUS/September_2016. You are welcome to add items to the agenda.

This will be our last meeting before WikiConference North America in October.

Pine


_______________________________________________
Wikimediaus-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaus-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Scheduling the September 2016 Wikimedia US Coalition meeting

Kirill Lokshin-3
Hi everyone,

Here is the Zoom information for the meeting:

Topic: September 2016 US Wikimedians' Online Meeting
Time: Sep 19, 2016 9:00 PM (GMT-4:00) Eastern Time (US and Canada) 

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/757177471

Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll):  +16465588656,757177471# or +14086380968,757177471#

Or Telephone:
    Dial: +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll)
    Meeting ID: 757 177 471

Regards,
Kirill

--
Kirill Lokshin
President
Wikimedia District of Columbia

On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 11:07 PM, Pine W <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

The next US Wikimedians meeting is now scheduled for Monday, September 19, at 6 PM Pacific / 9 PM Eastern. This is the last meeting before WikiConference North America in October.

The Zoom meeting link will be forthcoming.

Pine

On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 10:27 AM, Pine W <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi US Wikimedians,

Please participate in this poll to help schedule our September meeting: http://doodle.com/poll/ui9yvh8qaawfsax4. All times shown are Pacific by default.

A tentative agenda is at https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WALRUS/September_2016. You are welcome to add items to the agenda.

This will be our last meeting before WikiConference North America in October.

Pine


_______________________________________________
Wikimediaus-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaus-l



_______________________________________________
Wikimediaus-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaus-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Scheduling the September 2016 Wikimedia US Coalition meeting

Pine W

Reminder that this meeting happens in a few hours, at 6 PM Pacific / 9 PM Eastern.

Pine


On Sep 6, 2016 21:42, "Kirill Lokshin" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everyone,

Here is the Zoom information for the meeting:

Topic: September 2016 US Wikimedians' Online Meeting
Time: Sep 19, 2016 9:00 PM (GMT-4:00) Eastern Time (US and Canada) 

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/757177471

Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll):  <a href="tel:%2B16465588656" value="+16465588656" target="_blank">+16465588656,757177471# or <a href="tel:%2B14086380968" value="+14086380968" target="_blank">+14086380968,757177471#

Or Telephone:
    Dial: <a href="tel:%2B1%20646%20558%208656" value="+16465588656" target="_blank">+1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or <a href="tel:%2B1%20408%20638%200968" value="+14086380968" target="_blank">+1 408 638 0968 (US Toll)
    Meeting ID: 757 177 471

Regards,
Kirill

--
Kirill Lokshin
President
Wikimedia District of Columbia

On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 11:07 PM, Pine W <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

The next US Wikimedians meeting is now scheduled for Monday, September 19, at 6 PM Pacific / 9 PM Eastern. This is the last meeting before WikiConference North America in October.

The Zoom meeting link will be forthcoming.

Pine

On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 10:27 AM, Pine W <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi US Wikimedians,

Please participate in this poll to help schedule our September meeting: http://doodle.com/poll/ui9yvh8qaawfsax4. All times shown are Pacific by default.

A tentative agenda is at https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WALRUS/September_2016. You are welcome to add items to the agenda.

This will be our last meeting before WikiConference North America in October.

Pine


_______________________________________________
Wikimediaus-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaus-l



_______________________________________________
Wikimediaus-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaus-l


_______________________________________________
Wikimediaus-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaus-l