Screenshots of voting process

Brianna Laugher
Hi,

I have uploaded some screenshots of the Special:Boardvote software,
that may be useful for people who want to write guides about how to
vote (or maybe for candidates to create "how to vote for me" pamphlets
;)). maybe also useful for translators.

They are here: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Boardvote_extension

cheers
Brianna
user:pfctdayelise

http://modernthings.org/

Re: Screenshots of voting process

Jon Harald Søby
Thank you! It's a useful addition to the election pages. :-)

On 6/28/07, Brianna Laugher <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have uploaded some screenshots of the Special:Boardvote software,
> that may be useful for people who want to write guides about how to
> vote (or maybe for candidates to create "how to vote for me" pamphlets
> ;)). maybe also useful for translators.
>
> They are here: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Boardvote_extension
>
> cheers
> Brianna
> user:pfctdayelise
>
> --
> They've just been waiting in a mountain for the right moment:
> http://modernthings.org/

Jon Harald Søby
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Jon_Harald_S%C3%B8by

Re: Screenshots of voting process

Maria Fanucchi
Yes, thank you, Brianna! This is perfect for those of us who get nervous
just thinking about checkboxes to tick and forms to fill out and elections
and all kinds of formal "grown-up" things, even when one has been "grown-up"
for a while. ^^
--Maria Fanucchi
User:Arria Belli