Searching for word api

konference@pro2-soft.com
Hi,
I've got wiki page named "Prezentation server and API", I can
successfully search for "Prezentation", for "server" but searching for
"API" finds nothing.

The article is in searchindex, i've also tried to rebuild serach
indexes, nothing works...
Can anyone help me here? What should I do to be able to search this
articke using "API" as keyword?

B.

Re: Searching for word api

Arthur Guy-2
This problem has been discussed numerous times and very recently as
well.

MySQL has a default search word length of 4 characters, i.e. anything
less won't return results.

Arthur
[hidden email]

Re: Searching for word api

Al Degutis

Fulltext index only includes words of 4 characters or longer by
default. You can change the default of number of characters by editing
"ft_min_word_len=x" in my.cnf

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/MediaWiki_FAQ -> Search returns no
results for some words!

Al