Searching images on Wikimedia

Xenium
I am wondering how to search images sitewide?
Is it correct to use "search" generator? Something like this:
api.php?action=query&generator=search&gsrsearch=image_keyword&prop=imageinfo&iiprop=url

But I got pages contain "image" words instead image. What should I do
to search images.

Thanks.

Dongsheng Cai

Re: Searching images on Wikimedia

Roan Kattouw
Dongsheng Cai schreef:
> I am wondering how to search images sitewide?
> Is it correct to use "search" generator? Something like this:
> api.php?action=query&generator=search&gsrsearch=image_keyword&prop=imageinfo&iiprop=url
>
> But I got pages contain "image" words instead image. What should I do
> to search images.
If you want a list of all images, use list=allimages. If you want to
search image description pages for a certain word, use srnamespace=6.

Roan Kattouw (Catrope)