Quantcast

Seeking volunteers for chair and secretary roles at monthly US meetings

Seeking volunteers for chair and secretary roles at monthly US meetings

Pine W

Hi US Wikimedians,

If you're a regular participant in our monthly meetings and would be willing to serve as chair or secretary for a meeting, please email me off list. I am trying to rotate these duties so that no one is stuck in a position and so that people have the opportunity to take turns.

Being chair mainly involves welcoming people and keeping everyone on time with the scheduled agenda. Being secretary involves taking notes that will be published to Meta.

Thanks!

Pine