Self Introduction - Xin Chen

Xin Chen
Hi, everyone!
My name is Xin Chen. I'm a GSoC student working with the Vega team and
being mentored by Dominik Moritz and Yuri Astrakhan. I'll submit patches to
add support for Vega 5 and Vega-Lite because the current Vega 2 is outdated.
I will be very happy for the community to review and help me in the next
several months. Hope you can cooperate happily with me, too.

Sincerely yours,
Xin Chen

Re: Self Introduction - Xin Chen

Yuri Astrakhan
Xin Chen, welcome and thank you for tackling this!

If anyone wants to track it, the primary ticket for this work is
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T165118

Thanks!
--Yurik