Semantic MediaWiki 2.4.3 released

kghbln
Hello everyone,

We are happy to announce the immediate availability of the fourth
release to the Semantic MediaWiki 2.4 branch.

Semantic MediaWiki 2.4.3 [0] is a bugfix release so updating is both
easy and recommended [1].

Thank you to all people involved making this release possible. We also
encourage your continuous involvement [2].

- The SMW development team

[0] https://www.semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Semantic_MediaWiki_2.4.3
[1] https://www.semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Installation#Installation
[2]
https://github.com/SemanticMediaWiki/SemanticMediaWiki/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md

Re: Semantic MediaWiki 2.4.3 released

Laurent Alquier
Since there was a line about improved compatibility with MW 1.28 in the release notes, I will ask about this here.

I am getting this error message when trying to upgrade to MW 1.27 after updating to SMW 2.4.3,

Fatal error: Call to undefined function enableSemantics() in D:\Data\htdocs\wiki\LocalSettings.php on line 702

Has anyone seen that error yet?

Any idea of what I can do other than rollback the update?

- Laurent

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 3:15 PM, kghbln <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello everyone,

We are happy to announce the immediate availability of the fourth
release to the Semantic MediaWiki 2.4 branch.

Semantic MediaWiki 2.4.3 [0] is a bugfix release so updating is both
easy and recommended [1].

Thank you to all people involved making this release possible. We also
encourage your continuous involvement [2].

- The SMW development team

[0] https://www.semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Semantic_MediaWiki_2.4.3
[1] https://www.semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Installation#Installation
[2]
https://github.com/SemanticMediaWiki/SemanticMediaWiki/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md

- Laurent Alquier
http://www.linfa.net

Re: Semantic MediaWiki 2.4.3 released

Laurent Alquier
Nevermind.. turns out I had to re-run composer updates for all extensions after the update.

- Laurent

--
- Laurent Alquier
http://www.linfa.net