Dear users, developers and all people interested in semantic wikis,
We are happy to announce SMWCon Fall 2016 - the 13th Semantic MediaWiki
* Dates * September 28th to September 30th 2016 (Wednesday to Friday)
* Location * German Institute for International Educational Research
(DIPF), Schloßstraße 29, Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
* Conference page *
* Participants * Everybody interested in semantic wikis, especially
in Semantic MediaWiki, e.g. users, developers, consultants, business
SMWCon Fall 2016 will be supported by The German Institute for
International Educational Research (DIPF)  and Open Semantic Data
Association e. V. .
Following the success of this format the SMWCon will have one tutorial
and workshop day preceding two conference days.
Participating in the conference: To help us planning, you can already
informally register on the conference page, although a firm registration
will later be needed.
Contributing to the conference: If you want to present your work in the
conference please go to the conference page and add your talk there. To
create an attractive program for the conference, we will later ask you
to give further information about your proposals. Tutorials and
presentations will be video and audio recorded and will be made
available for others after the conference.
Among others, we encourage contributions on the following topics:
Applications of semantic wikis:
* Semantic wikis for enterprise workflows and business intelligence
* Semantic wikis for corporate or personal knowledge management
* Exchange on business models with semantic wikis
* Lessons learned (best/worst practices) from using semantic wikis or
* Semantic wikis in e-science, e-humanities, e-learning, e-health,
* Semantic wikis for finding a common vocabulary among a group of people
* Semantic wikis for teaching students about the Semantic Web
* Offering incentives for users of semantic wikis
* Challenges and obstacles for semantic wikis in business environments
Development of semantic wikis:
* Semantic wikis as knowledge base backends / data integration platforms
* Comparisons of semantic wiki concepts and technologies
* Community building, feature wishlists, roadmapping of Semantic MediaWiki
* Improving user experience in a semantic wiki
* Speeding up semantic wikis
* Integrations and interoperability of semantic wikis with other
applications and mashups
* Modeling of complex domains in semantic wikis, using rules, formulas etc.
* Access control and security aspects in semantic wikis
* Multilingual semantic wikis
For any other question and sponsorship opportunities, please do not
hesitate to contact Karsten Hoffmeyer <karsten at hoffmeyer.info>.
Hope to see you in Frankfurt am Main!
Lia Veja, Karsten Hoffmeyer
(Members of the Organizing Committee)
What NetFlow Analyzer can do for you? Monitors network bandwidth and traffic
patterns at an interface-level. Reveals which users, apps, and protocols are
consuming the most bandwidth. Provides multi-vendor support for NetFlow,
J-Flow, sFlow and other flows. Make informed decisions using capacity
planning reports. https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/305295220;132659582;e
Semediawiki-devel mailing list
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|