Semantic Meta Tags (SMT) 1.4.0 released

kghbln
Hello everyone, we are happy to announce the release of version 1.4.0 of
the Semantic Meta Tags extension. [0] This release brings the
|$smtgMetaPropertyPrefixes| configuration parameter allowing to set
which prefixes to meta elements should result in rendering them as
properties rather than names. [1] Note that this extension now requires
MediaWiki 1.27 and later, Semantic MediaWiki 2.4 and later as well as
PHP 5.5 and later. Thanks go to all people involved making this release
possible. We also encourage your continuous involvement. - The SMW
development team [0] http://bit.ly/smt140 [1] http://bit.ly/smt-issue-33