Quantcast

Semantic Result Formats 2.4.1 released

kghbln
Hello everyone,

We are happy to announce the immediate availability of Semantic Result
Formats 2.4.1 which is a bugfix release. [0]

Thanks go to Stephan Gambke, James Hong Kong and all people involved
making this release possible. We also encourage your continuous involvement.

- The SMW development team

[0]
https://github.com/SemanticMediaWiki/SemanticResultFormats/blob/master/RELEASE-NOTES.md#srf-241

Re: Semantic Result Formats 2.4.1 released

Neill Mitchell
Great job everyone!

All the best

Neill.