Semantic Result Formats - ICalendar

Even Thorbergsen
Hello all,

I have checked out the ICalendar extension, but the ordinary user gets into
trouble when using the subscription functionality into Outlook. Only users
with administration rights succeed in establishing this.

The static calendar transfer works for all though.

I have set the api-rights of user group "skriver" to:

$wgGroupPermissions['skriver']['writeapi']        = true;

even if they probably only need api-read access.

But some kind of authentication is needed I guess.

How is this achieved for this extension?

I am using SRF 2.4.1.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Even Thorbergsen