Semantic Text Annotator

Weller, Tobias (AIFB)
Hello,

we uploaded an updated version of the Semantic Text Annotator Extension [1].
It allows to annotate wiki pages in the Main Namespace. It uses Semantic Forms to enter various meta-information.

It’s currently in beta status. Feel free to try the extension. It uses the annotatorjs library[2] to annotate texts.
If you have any feedback (Design, Functionality, etc.), feel free to write me a mail or add it on the Discussion page.

Cheers
Tobi

[1] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Semantic_Text_Annotator <https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Semantic_Text_Annotator>
[2] http://annotatorjs.org <http://annotatorjs.org/>

Semantic Image Annotator

Weller, Tobias (AIFB)
Hello,

we uploaded an updated version of the Semantic Image Annotator Extension [1].
It allows for annotating uploaded Image Files (Namespace 6) in MediaWiki. It uses PageForms to enter various meta-information.

It’s currently in beta status. Feel free to try the extension. It uses the annotorious library[2] to annotate images.
If you have any feedback (Design, Functionality, etc.), feel free to write me a mail or add it on the Discussion page on mediawiki or github.

Thanks to Roger Appleby and Karsten Hoffmeyer for supporting the extension and provding bug fixes.

Semantic Image Annotator uses the same functionality as Semantic Text Annotator. Further possible extensions are Semantic Video Annotator and Semantic PDF Annotator. However, we will first wait for feedback of those two extensions and provide bug fixes.

Cheers
Tobi

[1] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Semantic_Image_Annotator <https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Semantic_Image_Annotator>
[2] https://annotorious.github.io <https://annotorious.github.io/>