Semantic Watchlist 1.0 released

Jeroen De Dauw-2
Hey,

I'm happy to announce the 1.0 release of Semantic Watchlist.

This is the first release since 2013. It brings compatibility with the
latest versions of MediaWiki, Semantic MediaWiki and PHP. It also adds
support for HHVM and SQLite.

You can now install Semantic Watchlist via composer: composer require
mediawiki/semantic-watchlist ~1.0

The extensions source code has a new home:
https://github.com/SemanticMediaWiki/SemanticWatchlist

Many thanks for MWJames and Karsten for doing most of the work that makes
up this new release.

Cheers

--
Jeroen De Dauw - http://www.bn2vs.com
Software craftsmanship advocate

Re: Semantic Watchlist 1.0 released

planetenxin
Hi Jereon,

many thanks for your maintenance to SWL!

/Alexander