Semantics Media Wiki on Windows Server

Semantic Mediawiki - User mailing list
Hi All
I have a feeling that the answer I'm going to get is it can't be done. But, I am trying to install Semantics MediaWiki on a Windows 2012 Server.
The issue I have is the server is on an internal network with no connection to the Internet. I have looked through the documentation that says that need composer to run it on Windows but from what I have seen this is not possible without the Internet. Is this true?
Can this be done? If it can, does anyone have any information on how to do it?
When I add Semantics to the local settings I keep getting an error saying:
    "PHP Fatal error: Interface: 'Serializers\DispatchableSerializer' not found in c:\wamp\www\extensions\SemanticMediaWiki\src\Serializers\QueryResult\Serializer.php on line 29"
Any assistance is appreciated.
Gary

Re: Semantics Media Wiki on Windows Server

Semantic Mediawiki - User mailing list
The way to go would be to prepare the whole installation on an internet-enabled computer using composer and then deploy it to your server (e.g. using a usb stick).
Stephan

Krabina Bernhard
SMW and MediaWiki run on Windows environments, the problem I encountered on two machines is a buggy PHP implementation in Windows, of course resulting in some problems with MediaWiki.

So I try to stay away from Windows as much as I can, but maybe the PHP implememtation improved in the meantime.

cheers,
Bernhard