Session recordings

Sarah Manley
Hi,

I was curious, where are the sessions that are being recorded getting put up? I see a few on ustream, but most of the sessions are not there. Are they posted (or will they be) somewhere else?

Thanks!
Sarah

--
Sarah Manley
Community Manager

Re: Session recordings

James Hare
We are recording all the conference sessions and they will be uploaded
to YouTube and Wikimedia Commons.

James

On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 9:18 AM, Sarah Manley <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was curious, where are the sessions that are being recorded getting put
> up? I see a few on ustream, but most of the sessions are not there. Are they
> posted (or will they be) somewhere else?
>
> Thanks!
> Sarah
>
> --
> Sarah Manley
> Community Manager
> http://www.wikia.com

Re: Session recordings

Federico Leva (Nemo)
James Hare, 14/07/2012 15:20:
> We are recording all the conference sessions and they will be uploaded
> to YouTube and Wikimedia Commons.

...a decision which I hope will change to avoid the customary disaster.
http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimania-l/2012-July/004048.html

Nemo