Setting toclevel on an article..

Rune Bromer
Hello,

It there any way to set the level of headings you want listed in the TOC?

If I'm not clear I got something like this:

== A ==
  === a ===
  === b ===
  === c ===

== B ==
  === 1 ===
  === 2 ===
  === 3 ===

And this results in a TOC like this:

And I like something like this:

I want to do this on a single article and not on the whole wiki. Hope
I'm clear enough.

Thanks,
Rune

Re: Setting toclevel on an article..

Thomas R. Koll
Hi Rune,

It's not possible to use a more TeX-like sytax, sadly.
Please submit a feature request at Bugzilla:
http://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/

ciao, tom

--
http://www.tomk32.de - just a geek trying to change the world