Setting up an Interwiki map

Martin C. Martin
Hi,

I'm using MediaWiki for my personal web site, and I'm wondering whether
it's possible/straight forward to set up an Interwiki map.  The
MediaWiki User's Guide talks about Interwiki linking, but when it says
"MediaWiki," it seems to mean MediaWiki.org, not the MediaWiki software.
  Unless I'm confused.

Thanks,
Martin

Re: Setting up an Interwiki map