Shared localized maps data demo

Yuri Astrakhan-2
I would like to show one of the projects that Interactive team has been
hacking on: localizable maps data (GeoJSON), stored on Commons, and usable
from multiple wikis. I hope we can get it polished and enabled in
production soon enough - so far, lab's beta cluster only:

https://en.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/Maplink-page

Localizable data for Graphs and Templates on Commons

Yuri Astrakhan-2
Following the localizable maps example, here is a structured tabular data
example that also supports localization, shared data, and can be used
directly from the graphs or from Lua scripts on any wiki. Note that the
graph itself is in English wiki (labs), but data comes from Commons. Feel
free to add translations.

English:
https://en.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/Dimpvis_-_Fertility_vs_Life_Expectancy
Russian: