Short Translation by Wednesday 26 Sep

Edward Galvez
Hi everyone,

We want to communicate to contributors and village pumps that we have published the Community Engagement Insights report, which several of you helped to translate (THANK YOU!).

There are small differences between the message so hopefully this wont take too long.
I would greatly appreciate some help translating the two links into the following languages:

ar, de, es, fr, it, ja, nl, pt, ru, zh-hans

We'd like to send this message sometime next week.

Thank you so much!
Edward

--
Edward Galvez
Evaluation Strategist, Surveys

Re: Short Translation by Wednesday 26 Sep

Philippe Verdy
I fixed a few unpaired square brackets creating issues when validating the translation. Also the second message to village pumps shares the same paragraph as in the message to individuals.

I added the language bar at top (in a noinclude section to avoid its transclusion where it may be posted and replaced by another local language bar to other translations)

I completed the French version which now works.

Note: the link to your signature used the "meta:" interwiki prefix but it does not work on Meta itself, so I replaced it with "m:" to avoid the red link. But you may prefer using a full url instead if this is posted as is by email and the conversion is easier.

Le mer. 19 sept. 2018 à 02:05, Edward Galvez <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hi everyone,

We want to communicate to contributors and village pumps that we have published the Community Engagement Insights report, which several of you helped to translate (THANK YOU!).

There are small differences between the message so hopefully this wont take too long.
I would greatly appreciate some help translating the two links into the following languages:

ar, de, es, fr, it, ja, nl, pt, ru, zh-hans

We'd like to send this message sometime next week.

Thank you so much!
Edward

--
Edward Galvez
Evaluation Strategist, Surveys
Learning & Evaluation
Community Engagement

Re: Short Translation by Wednesday 26 Sep

Philippe Verdy
Note: with these minor changes, I also updated the Arabic translation completed by someone else, and fixed the bidi rendering of the final untranslated signature line, arranged in a separate line after a line break (br tag) instead of the end of the paragraph.

I uniformized also a tvar name ($Report2018) used in an identical translation unit betweenthe two messages, so that the translation made in one is clickable for immediate reuse on the second one. This can speed up the other requested and missing translations. So the Arabic version is still in sync.

Le mer. 19 sept. 2018 à 02:38, Philippe Verdy <[hidden email]> a écrit :
[...]

CE Insights translations still needed: de, nl, es, pt, ru

Edward Galvez
Hi everyone,

Just a quick reminder that we still need this translated into German, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, and Russian.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Best,
Edward