Short downtime of s2 tomorrow

DaB.-2
Hello all,

to (hopefully) speed up s2 I need to restart mysql to bring some config-changes
live. Because of this there will be a downtime for sql-s2 starting

TOMORROW, 22:00 UTC.

The downtime should be less than 1h. You can follow the progress at [1].

Sincerely,
DaB.

[1] https://jira.toolserver.org/browse/MNT-1296

--
Userpage: [[:w:de:User:DaB.]] — PGP: 0x2d3ee2d42b255885

Re: Short downtime of s2 tomorrow

DaB.-2
Hello all,

the reboot worked as planed (only a little late). It took more than 20 minutes
because of a slow shutdown of mysql (I will try the trick at [1] next time,
maybe it helps).
The performance increased not as much as I planed. I will change some more
variables and test them with the reboot tonight.

Sincerely,
DaB

[1] http://www.mysqlperformanceblog.com/2009/04/15/how-to-decrease-innodb-
shutdown-times/

--
Userpage: [[:w:de:User:DaB.]] — PGP: 0x2d3ee2d42b255885