Short downtime of toolserver.org at Wednesday

Short downtime of toolserver.org at Wednesday

DaB.-4
Hello guys,

to prevent another problem with nginx and toolserver.org I plan to
change something in our nginx-setup. For this I hereby announce a
downtime of toolserver.org for

WEDNESDAY, 14:00 UTC.

The downtime should be less than 15 minutes.

You can find details at [1].

Sincerely,
DaB.

[1] https://jira.toolserver.org/browse/MNT-1332

Re: [Toolserver-announce] Short downtime of toolserver.org at Wednesday

DaB.-4
Hello all,

I was unavailable today and could not make the maintenance. So the
downtime-window will move to

FRIDAY, 14:00 UTC

Sincerely,
DaB.