Short www-downtime at Sunday

DaB.-4
Hello all,

for adding a SSL-certificate I need to restart the web-loadbalancer
and/or the webserver (not sure at the moment). I plan to do this at

SUNDAY, 13:00 UTC.

If all works right everything will be done in <1 minute, but if there
are problems there could be some downtime (max 1/2h) for webpages.

Sincerely,
DaB.

https://jira.toolserver.org/browse/MNT-1347

Re: Short www-downtime at Sunday

DaB.-4
Hello all,
Am 04.10.2013 23:49, schrieb DaB.:
> Hello all,
>
> for adding a SSL-certificate I need to restart the web-loadbalancer
> and/or the webserver (not sure at the moment).

The maintenance is done now, the webservice was only away during the
restarts (couple of seconds).
If you notice any problems with HTTPS or webservice in general now,
please report.

Sincerely,
DaB.