Show articles of more than one category

WikiPlant
Hiho :)
Does anyone know how to write a special page and/or a (php?-)script
where users can pick some categories (of all or a specific selection
created by a sysop) and than a page shows all articles with the chosen
categories? Sorry but I didn't find any information about that in the
internet..
Thanks for your help! Florian :)

Re: Show articles of more than one category

Bugzilla from sy1234@gmail.com
On 2/6/06, WikiPlant <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Does anyone know how to write a special page and/or a (php?-)script
> where users can pick some categories (of all or a specific selection
> created by a sysop) and than a page shows all articles with the chosen
> categories? Sorry but I didn't find any information about that in the
> internet..

There's an extension which allows one to display all the articles
common to 'x' categories.. or articles in category A and not in
category B.  Perhaps its author would consider this modification..