Skin / interface appearance

Nathan Awrich
Anyone else using Chrome notice that the interface looks very 90s right
now? Looks fine in Firefox, wonder if its related to something arcane in
the banners?

Re: Skin / interface appearance

Bob the Wikipedian
I just tested EnWiki in both browsers you mentioned and see nothing that
jumps out as odd.

Bob the Wikipedian

On 2/12/2013 11:03 AM, Nathan wrote:
> Anyone else using Chrome notice that the interface looks very 90s right
> now? Looks fine in Firefox, wonder if its related to something arcane in
> the banners?

Re: Skin / interface appearance

Peter Coombe
I've been noticing problems with bits.wikimedia.org today (where much of
the CSS and JavaScript are loaded from). Sounds like the same thing.

Pete / the wub

On 12 February 2013 17:03, Nathan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Anyone else using Chrome notice that the interface looks very 90s right
> now? Looks fine in Firefox, wonder if its related to something arcane in
> the banners?

Re: Skin / interface appearance

Matthew Bowker
I'm seeing some lost stylesheets in Firefox Nightly.  Is that what you were describing?

Matthew Bowker
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Matthewrbowker

On Feb 12, 2013, at 10:03 AM, Nathan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Anyone else using Chrome notice that the interface looks very 90s right
> now? Looks fine in Firefox, wonder if its related to something arcane in
> the banners?

Re: Skin / interface appearance

David Gerard-2
On 12 February 2013 17:24, Matthew Bowker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm seeing some lost stylesheets in Firefox Nightly.  Is that what you were describing?

Yeah. When the css goes, that'll be bits.wikimedia.org being flaky.

- d.