Social activities this evening?

Itzik - Wikimedia Israel

I registered to the city tour but I didn't got any confirmation or information by email.

I tink i remember email where Ellie wrote that the activities are in hold, but I may miss new updates.

- Sent from my mobile device.

Re: Social activities this evening?

Ravan Jaafar
Same here!

On Jul 17, 2015, at 1:18 PM, Itzik - Wikimedia Israel <[hidden email]> wrote:

I registered to the city tour but I didn't got any confirmation or information by email.

I tink i remember email where Ellie wrote that the activities are in hold, but I may miss new updates.

- Sent from my mobile device.

Re: Social activities this evening?

Kartik Mistry
On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 1:18 PM, Itzik - Wikimedia Israel
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I registered to the city tour but I didn't got any confirmation or
> information by email.
>
> I tink i remember email where Ellie wrote that the activities are in hold,
> but I may miss new updates.

Just found out that,
https://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org/wiki/Social_Events/Wiki_takes_antropolog%C3%ADa
has another 'Confirmation' list. Strange!

--
Kartik Mistry/કાર્તિક મિસ્ત્રી | IRC: kart_
{kartikm, 0x1f1f}.wordpress.com

Re: Social activities this evening?

Itzik - Wikimedia Israel
I saw Ellie, the social activities mentioned on the Wiki (https://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org/wiki/Social_Events) are taking place as planned. Just check that the meeting time haven't been changed.

Regards,
Itzik Edri
Chairperson, Wikimedia Israel
+972-(0)-54-5878078 | http://www.wikimedia.org.il
Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment!

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I registered to the city tour but I didn't got any confirmation or
> information by email.
>
> I tink i remember email where Ellie wrote that the activities are in hold,
> but I may miss new updates.

Just found out that,
https://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org/wiki/Social_Events/Wiki_takes_antropolog%C3%ADa
has another 'Confirmation' list. Strange!

--
Kartik Mistry/કાર્તિક મિસ્ત્રી | IRC: kart_
{kartikm, 0x1f1f}.wordpress.com

Re: Social activities this evening?

Ivan Martínez
No changes, Itzik, see you later!

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I registered to the city tour but I didn't got any confirmation or
> information by email.
>
> I tink i remember email where Ellie wrote that the activities are in hold,
> but I may miss new updates.

Just found out that,
https://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org/wiki/Social_Events/Wiki_takes_antropolog%C3%ADa
has another 'Confirmation' list. Strange!

--
Kartik Mistry/કાર્તિક મિસ્ત્રી | IRC: kart_
{kartikm, 0x1f1f}.wordpress.com

Iván Martínez
Wikimanía 2015 Chief Coordinator
User:ProtoplasmaKid
@protoplasmakid
http://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org

Hemos creado la más grande colección de conocimiento compartido. Ayuda a proteger a Wikipedia, dona ahora:
https://donate.wikimedia.org

Re: Social activities this evening?

Pharos-3
I have a question - Wiki takes Antropología! page says "transport will be offered for 180 persons"; does that mean 180 people can attend, but only 40 will be on the organized tours?

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)
Wikimedia NYC

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I registered to the city tour but I didn't got any confirmation or
> information by email.
>
> I tink i remember email where Ellie wrote that the activities are in hold,
> but I may miss new updates.

Just found out that,
https://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org/wiki/Social_Events/Wiki_takes_antropolog%C3%ADa
has another 'Confirmation' list. Strange!

--
Kartik Mistry/કાર્તિક મિસ્ત્રી | IRC: kart_
{kartikm, 0x1f1f}.wordpress.com

Iván Martínez
Wikimanía 2015 Chief Coordinator
User:ProtoplasmaKid
@protoplasmakid
http://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org

Hemos creado la más grande colección de conocimiento compartido. Ayuda a proteger a Wikipedia, dona ahora:
https://donate.wikimedia.org

Re: Social activities this evening?

Ralf Roletschek
y esta tambien una conducta en espanol posible?

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I registered to the city tour but I didn't got any confirmation or
> information by email.
>
> I tink i remember email where Ellie wrote that the activities are in hold,
> but I may miss new updates.

Just found out that,
https://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org/wiki/Social_Events/Wiki_takes_antropolog%C3%ADa
has another 'Confirmation' list. Strange!

--
Kartik Mistry/કાર્તિક મિસ્ત્રી | IRC: kart_
{kartikm, 0x1f1f}.wordpress.com

Iván Martínez
Wikimanía 2015 Chief Coordinator
User:ProtoplasmaKid
@protoplasmakid
http://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org

Hemos creado la más grande colección de conocimiento compartido. Ayuda a proteger a Wikipedia, dona ahora:
https://donate.wikimedia.org

Re: Social activities this evening?

Chris Keating-2

So apparently NONE of the registrations for tonight's events are valid and anyone wishing to go to Anthropologia must register at the registration desk at 6 pm.

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I registered to the city tour but I didn't got any confirmation or
> information by email.
>
> I tink i remember email where Ellie wrote that the activities are in hold,
> but I may miss new updates.

Just found out that,
https://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org/wiki/Social_Events/Wiki_takes_antropolog%C3%ADa
has another 'Confirmation' list. Strange!

--
Kartik Mistry/કાર્તિક મિસ્ત્રી | IRC: kart_
{kartikm, 0x1f1f}.wordpress.com

Iván Martínez
Wikimanía 2015 Chief Coordinator
User:ProtoplasmaKid
@protoplasmakid
http://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org

Hemos creado la más grande colección de conocimiento compartido. Ayuda a proteger a Wikipedia, dona ahora:
https://donate.wikimedia.org

Re: Social activities this evening?

Ellie Young
People who want to go on muesum of anthropologia tour should go by Conference registration desk on 2nd floor at 6:30 to pick up their sticker;  Then boarding buses begins at 7:00 p.m. in hotel lobby.

180 max is how many the bus can accommodate is what I understand.

Ellie

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I registered to the city tour but I didn't got any confirmation or
> information by email.
>
> I tink i remember email where Ellie wrote that the activities are in hold,
> but I may miss new updates.

Just found out that,
https://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org/wiki/Social_Events/Wiki_takes_antropolog%C3%ADa
has another 'Confirmation' list. Strange!

--
Kartik Mistry/કાર્તિક મિસ્ત્રી | IRC: kart_
{kartikm, 0x1f1f}.wordpress.com

Iván Martínez
Wikimanía 2015 Chief Coordinator
User:ProtoplasmaKid
@protoplasmakid
http://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org

Hemos creado la más grande colección de conocimiento compartido. Ayuda a proteger a Wikipedia, dona ahora:
https://donate.wikimedia.org

Re: Social activities this evening?

Pierre-Selim-2
Looks like those informations were totally wrong. I did register twice. Arrived at the announced time on this list.

Sorry this socks many time. I'm considering skipping day of the conference to do this.

Pierre-Selim
Répondre à: Wikimania general list (open subscription)
Objet: Re: [Wikimania-l] Social activities this evening?

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I registered to the city tour but I didn't got any confirmation or
> information by email.
>
> I tink i remember email where Ellie wrote that the activities are in hold,
> but I may miss new updates.

Just found out that,
https://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org/wiki/Social_Events/Wiki_takes_antropolog%C3%ADa
has another 'Confirmation' list. Strange!

--
Kartik Mistry/કાર્તિક મિસ્ત્રી | IRC: kart_
{kartikm, 0x1f1f}.wordpress.com

Iván Martínez
Wikimanía 2015 Chief Coordinator
User:ProtoplasmaKid
@protoplasmakid
http://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org

Hemos creado la más grande colección de conocimiento compartido. Ayuda a proteger a Wikipedia, dona ahora:
https://donate.wikimedia.org

Re: Social activities this evening?

Manuel Schneider-3
I also had registered for one of the other tours, as it said that we
must and that places are limited but wondered whether I would receive a
confirmation / decline mail whether I am in or not.

Well, the busses actually left at 18:30 (as it was written in the wiki,
in contradiction to what was written on this list), at 19:00 they were
all gone. I missed mine as well, so no tour for me.

/Manuel

Lausanne, +41 (21) 34066-22 - www.wikimedia.ch